Livzon Phamaceutical Group Philanthropy
● October 1996. With donations from the employees of the Livzon Pharmaceutical Group, the “Livzon Hope Primary School” was built in Tongjiang, Sichuan. The company leader and staff representatives attended the inauguration ceremony and donated a color television to the school. Each student also received supplies, such as new school bags.
● Livzon Phamaceutical Group PhilanthropyJanuary 1998. The Livzon Pharmaceutical Group donated RMB 200,000 worth of urgently needed medications to the Zhangjiakou (Hebei) earthquake stricken area. Cash and clothing were also donated by company employees.
● September 1998. The Livzon Pharmaceutical Group donated more than 1 million yuan to build the Gaojiancheng Middle School. The school was named after the anti-flood hero, Gaojiancheng, and construction was completed in 1999.
● May 2003. The Livzon Pharmaceutical Group donated more than 4 million yuan towards fighting SARS.
● January 2005. The Livzon Pharmaceutical Group donated 1 million yuan to the India tsunami victims to help them rebuild homes.
● January 2007. Mr. Zhu Baoguo, Chairman of Livzon Pharmaceutical Group, won the 2006 Philanthropy Contribution Award.
● May 2008. Following a devastating earthquake in Wenchuan (Sichuang, China), Mr. Zhu Baoguo stated: “disaster is our calling, time is life”. Mr. Zhu Baoguo then organized the donation of cash and RMB 14.32 million worth of medications to the earthquake stricken area.
● April 2013. At the time of Sichuang Ya’an earthquake, the Livzon Pharmaceutical Group donated RMB 3 million worth of medications and 500,000 yuan to the Zhuhai Red Cross Society.
● August 2014. The Livzon Pharmaceutical Group donated more than RMB 1 million worth of medications to the earthquake stricken area in Ludian, Yunnan.
● October 2015. The Livzon Pharmaceutical Group was rated one of the Top Ten Enterprises on the Social Responsibility List of Chinese Pharmaceutical Enterprises.
● August 2016. Livzon Pharmaceutical Group organized “Helping for Love” to provide desks and televisions to the Hailong primary school in Yunnan. The Livzon Pharmaceutical Group has been supporting the “Helping for Love” program for 6 consecutive years since 2011.
● June 2017. Mr. Zhu Baoguo won the Oak leaf Award from the Nature Conservancy at the Global Volunteer Leadership Summit in Washington.
● August 2017. Zhuhai was hit by a “once-in-50-years” strong typhoon. Despite huge losses, Livzon Pharmaceutical Group immediately donated 5 million yuan to the Jinwan District Government for rescue operations.
● November 2017. The 2017 Ai You Night sponsored by the Ai You Foundation was held in Shenzhen. At the occasion, Mr. Zhu Baoguo donated 18 million yuan for the treatment of Orphan Diseases.