Livzon Phamaceutical Group Philanthropy
- Time of issue:2018-11-02 00:00:00
Livzon, love is boundless
● In 2020, Livzon donated 5 million yuan in cash and medicines, testing reagents and equipment worth 11.76 million yuan to the new crown epidemic.
● In August 2017, Typhoon Hato caused huge economic losses to Zhuhai. Livzon Group immediately donated 5 million yuan in cash to Jinwan District.
● In 2013, the Group donated medicines and cash totaling more than 3.5 million yuan to the earthquake-stricken area in Ya'an, sending warmth to the people in the disaster-stricken area.
● In 2010, Livzon Group donated 600,000 yuan of drinking mineral water to the arid mountainous area of Guizhou, 1 million yuan of medicines to the earthquake-stricken area in Zhouqu, Gansu, and 500,000 yuan of medicines to the impoverished areas of Xichang.
● In May 2008, Livzon Group successively donated 16.2 million yuan of urgently needed medicines to the earthquake-stricken areas in Sichuan.
● In May 2006, Livzon Pharmaceutical Group donated 2.73 million yuan in medicines at the launching ceremony of the national "Red Cross Fraternity Week".
● In February 2003, Livzon Group donated medicines worth more than 4 million yuan to the front line of anti-SARS.
● In January 2005, Livzon organized a donation of 1 million yuan in cash to people in the Indian Ocean tsunami-stricken area to help rebuild their homes.
● In January 2007, Chairman Zhu Baoguo won the 2006 "Contribution Award for Enthusiastic Social Welfare".
● After the 5.12 Wenchuan earthquake in 2008, the chairman of the group, Mr. Zhu Baoguo, said: The disaster is the order, and time is the life. The organization donated medicines and cash totaling 14.32 million yuan to the disaster area to help the victims as soon as possible.
● In April 2013, during the Ya'an earthquake in Sichuan, Livzon donated 3 million yuan worth of medicines and 500,000 yuan in cash to the Zhuhai Red Cross.
● In August 2014, Livzon donated medicines worth more than 1 million yuan to the earthquake-stricken area in Ludian, Yunnan.
● In October 2015, Livzon was awarded the “Top Ten Enterprises” on the Social Responsibility List of Chinese Pharmaceutical Companies.
● In August 2016, Livzon walked into Yunnan to "assistance for love". At Hailongwan Primary School, she delivered desks, TVs and other loving items to the primary school on the cloud. This is the 6th consecutive year that Livzon has promoted the national charity activity "Helping for Love" since 2011.
● In June 2017, at the Nature Conservancy (TNC) "2017 Global Volunteer Leadership Summit" held in Washington, Zhu Baoguo, Chairman of the Zhu Group, as a director of the association, was awarded TNC's highest award-the "Oak Leaf Award" .
● In August 2017, Zhuhai suffered a once-in-50-year strong typhoon. While producing self-rescue, Livzon Group immediately donated 5 million cash to the Jinwan District Government for disaster relief work, becoming the first company to donate to the district Disaster relief companies.
● In November 2017, the 2017 Aiyou Charity Night initiated by the Aiyou Charity Foundation was held in Shenzhen. Mr. Zhu Baoguo, Chairman of the Group, donated a total of 18 million yuan to the Aiyou Charity Night, specifically for the treatment of orphans and children