Commissioner for pharmaceutical research (J10471）
1. Collect national and local medical insurance, price, medical reform, bidding and other related medical policies;
2. Sorted out the collected medical policies on a monthly basis, timely analyzed the influence of the varieties involved in the group, and prepared the monthly medical policy report, so as to timely give feedback to the superior leaders and formulate countermeasures;
3. Assist in establishing and coordinating relations with the government and experts;
4. Implemented the working system and process, made regular visit plans for important customers, and ensured the smooth implementation of the pharmaceutical administration work plan;
5. Report the annual, quarterly and monthly plan execution progress and cost control to the department manager.
1. Bachelor degree or above;
2. Having a specialty in medicine and pharmacy, familiar with the medical insurance system and the policy of drug price is preferred;
3. Good communication skills, good negotiation skills and strong interpersonal relationship building skills;
4. Good writing ability, comprehensive analysis ability, fast and accurate execution ability.